11, rue Alfred Kastler
|Telefon||0033 385 981 919|
|Telefax||0033 385 981 918|
|Ihre Nachricht an Vertech´|
|Kontakt 1.||Ulas Topal
|Kontakt 2.||Andrea Borgno
Italy Branch Director
Produkte oder Maschinen
SIL is a Manufacturing Execution System that can be installed from the batch to the palletizer, through the mold shop and quality labs. With over 700 lines equipped in 29 countries worldwide, SIL is active at an international scale. Each module has a well-defined role, making all modules complementary.
• SILProd - Your key indicators in real time: Controlling, supervising and overseeing all such indicators is what guarantees a healthy plant. For that purpose, SILProd gathers data all along production lines and displays it in real time.
• SIL4.0 - Your custom project for Industry 4.0: SIL4.0 supports manufacturers by handing them the keys to face current and future challenges. The mass of real-time data SIL gathers throughout the glass plant is essential for driving the group, analyzing the past and foreseeing the future.
• SILXQual - Quality at the heart of your priorities: SILXQual is a fast and user-friendly interface, offering reliability and traceability in quality controls. Measured values can be entered manually or automatically via machine connectivity.
• SILXMold - Traceability for every mold: Molds play a key role in the production process. They ensure article quality and impact conformity in finished products (thickness, volume, defects in appearance, glaze, etc.). Optimally managing your molds is thus crucial for both units and series.
• SILXManager - Data for enhanced analysis & supervision: SILXManager is primarily designed for managers in charge of planning new productions, quality control procedures and preparing new mold sets. This SIL module is also an indispensable platform for performing analyses, enabling both the extraction of data and the generation of reports.
Geschichte & Produkte
Since 1995, Vertech’ has been the reference provider of software solutions for the glass industry. With a wide range of products, SIL provides glassmakers with very precise, real time KPIs on the performance of the whole plant. Thanks to all this shared data and the full traceability of products, production rates improve, losses decrease and customer risks are reduced.
Vertech’, as a leader in the glass industry, keeps adapting to glassmakers’ needs and market trends. What’s the recipe for success at Vertech’? The answer is quite simple: a perfect balance between a high level of expertise on the glass production process, an excellent mastery of the industrial software and a strong involvement of the team.
On top of a very complete system, SIL offer includes an individualized follow-up, an annual maintenance contract, an on-site installation and a customer service.