108-112 avenue de la Liberté
|Telefon||0033 1 45 18 65 45|
|Telefax||0033 1 43 68 12 08|
|Ihre Nachricht an Fives Stein|
|Zertifikate||DIN EN ISO 9001|
|Kontakt 1.||Pascal SAUGER
Vice President - Sales - Glass Division
Phone: 0033 1 45 18 65 45
|Kontakt 2.||Alexandre Brusset
Produkte oder Maschinen
Fives Stein having already successfully delivered more than 20 float glass plants worldwide. The company’s services and glass production Prium® equipment include: the complete plant general engineering, the design and supply of melting furnaces, tin baths, annealing lehrs, coating and air pollution control systems, the start-up of the plant with on-site plant production assistance.
Geschichte & Produkte
If you plan on investing in a new glass production line, or updating your existing equipment, you will want to rely on professionals who understand your process and commit themselves to delivering high-performance and reliable Prium® equipment.
In Glass, Fives is the Glassmakers' solution provider to enhance your plant performance, your competitiveness and to support you in the optimization of your investment: we design, manufacture, install and commission glass equipment according to your needs. With 60 years of experience in a wide range of Glass processes and applications all over the world, Fives is the most demanding Glassmakers' partner in Automotive, Architectural, Ultra-thin, Container, Pharmaceutics, Perfume, Fibre, Crystal and many other special glass processes. Fives offers a dedicated range of services; including the training of your teams on our equipment and assisting them for the full-scale glass production are offered to support you all along your lines life cycle.
History: a long expertise in the glass
- 1947: Fives designs its first melting furnace for the glass.
- 1954: Fives provides its first flat glass furnace.
- 1977: Fives builds its first annealing lehr.
- 1989-2014: Fives, formerly Stein Heurtey and Fives Stein (2007-2013), developed its glass activity with the acquisition of several companies: Fourment- Ladurée (1989), specialising in medium-capacity glass melting furnaces and silicate furnaces; BH-F (1993), specialising in hollow glass forming equipment since 1917 and specialists in glass conditioning equipment for all glass types; BGE - Belgium Glass Equipment (1997), specialising in tin bath equipment for float glass; Penelectro (1999), specialising in electric melting furnaces for glass and crystal.
- 2000: first hot end designed by Fives.