|Überschrift||Sales & Business Development - Pharmaceutical glass or Machines|
|Beruf||Automated Packaging Systems India- Country Head - India|
|Branche||Projekt / Plant Management|
|im Bereich||Glass Industry|
|in dieser Position seit||2018|
|Erfahrung im Ausland||yes|
|Sprachkenntnisse||English, Hindi and Konkani|
|Position||Sales & Business Development - Pharmaceutical glass or Machines|
|im Bereich||Pharma Glass Industry|
|Land / Region||worldwide|
|Verfügbarkeit ? (auch im Ausland )||yes|
SEA Region- Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand
Travelled US,EUROPE and Asian Geographies
Strategic Planning: Strategic Planning and Leadership
• ROI, Value Proposition & Profit Optimization
• Portfolio Development
• Cost & Resource Optimization M&A
Sales &Business Development:
Service/ Product Introduction
• Expansion & Market Evaluation
• Competitive Analysis
• Positioning & Pricing Strategies
• Marketing Strategies
• ATL/ BTL Activity Monitoring
• E-mail Marketing
Client Relationship Management:
Client Relationship Management
• Key Account t
• Portfolio Management
• Customer Retention & Subscription Renewal
• Succession Planning
• Training& Development
• Manpower Management
Certificate Course in International Marketing; 2006
Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade; 1996
IMA , Mumbai
Masters in Management; 1994
Welingkar Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
B.Sc.Somaiya College, Mumbai
Pursuing Doctorate in Business Administration from ABMTC and SWISS university
SELECTED CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
Automated Packaging Systems India- Country Head - India May 2018-Aug 2020:
- P&L responsibility for the company Revenue generation of 30 million USD
- Managing Operations, Sales, BD and Channel strategy and implementation
- Prepare and Achieve Business plan, budgeting.
- Set prices to recover all costs of doing business.
- Achieving the targets through the sales of process and packaging products namely the bag on roll( PE Films) and Auto bag machinery
- Developing a strong distribution network for achieving greater market reach and penetration for South East Asia and China
NIPRO- VP Sales India and SEA since Jan 2017 to March 2018:
- P&L responsibility of Pharma, cosmetic and healthcare Packaging for INDIA and South East Asia and generate revenue of 20 million USD.
- Identified new markets and customer segments and developed sales strategies for ensuring opportunities.
- Developing a strong distribution network for achieving greater market reach and penetration for south east region.
- Reaching out to unexplored market segments for business expansion by formulating effective marketing strategies.
BRIO Pharmatech- Business Head during May 2014 - Dec 2016:
- Revenue of USD 15 Million through the sales of machine and packaging products of Bormioli-Rocco, Lameplast, Climator for glass, Plastic and life science products.
- Raised customer base across India and South East Asia and dealt with Key accounts like Biocon, Mylan, Aurobindo, Biological E.
- Grew the market share by converting glass to plastic for few of the products.
GERRESHEIMER- Director& Board Member (India & SEA) - Mar 2010 – March 2014:
- Spearheaded the sales of pharma packaging products including glass mainly molded and tubular as the Board member of the organization.
- Identify and Expand new markets and new products for India and South East Asia aspecially healthcare and flexible packaging
- Identify target for acquisition through M&A activity. Done 2 M&A in 3 yrs
- Recognized for spearheading revenue of > 50 million USD.
- Efficiently dealt with Key customers such as Gland, Hospira and Sun Pharma.
SCHOTT- General Manager Sales and Marketing during May 2000 - Feb 2010:
- Sales of products Viz glass tubing, amps, syringes cartridges and vials.
- Successfully attained target of 4 million USD in 2008.
- Raised the price for the base customers and thus drove the profitability by INR 1.5 million USD Million per annum.
- Implemented identification line on tubing by collaborating with the new product development team.
- Extended the support to international customer service team globally.
A new business rainmaker driving global launch across South East Asia and driving rapid profits through perpetual relationship cultivation among global corporations with over 27 years of expertise in enhancing value through focus on core competencies such as International business development.
Exceptional proficiency in handling diverse verticals, consulting top organizations, motivating manpower for handling Business Operations, P&L & Financial Management. A proactive leader and planner with expertise in identifying key accounts, managing portfolio and expanding client base for augmenting turnovers.
Strong team builder and facilitator, fosters an atmosphere that encourages highly talented professionals to balance high-level skills and maximum production.
- Pharma Packaging Products
- Glass & Plastic
- Devices and Machinery
CAREER TIMELINE - References can be given on request
NIPRO Pharma Packaging, Mumbai Since Jan 2017- March 2018
BRIO Packaging India Pvt Ltd., Mumbai May 2014 – Dec 2016
Gerresheimer India Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai Mar 2010 – March 2014
SCHOTT Glass India Pvt Ltd., Mumbai May 2000 - Feb 2010
Sewa Medicals Ltd., Mumbai Jun 1995 – Apr 2000
Hoechst India Ltd., Mumbai Apr 1991 – May 1995
Spezielle Kenntnisse / Erfahrungen
A highly motivated, energetic technology leader. Strong influencer, relationship builder and stakeholder manager across a globally dispersed geographic team and area of responsibility.
Realizing strategies for acquiring business from clients & effectively using potential of accounts.
Empowering clients with an innovative, effective and efficient approach to governance, risk, and compliance.
Expanding existing client relationships, integrating service delivery with other subordinate practices as client requirements dictate; i.e. business continuity and training.
Observing a team in action and then suggesting ways to improve their processes in order to reach their set goals; recognizing different types of team motivation, developing mediation skills, and "win- win" approach to conflict.
An enterprising leader possessing a global mind-set and established abilities in relating to cross functional teams of professionals and partners across all hierarchical levels in the organization.
Excels in optimizing team dynamics, uniting diverse agendas to a common goal, and harnessing strategic and operational drivers to deliver results