|Überschrift||Glass & Sodium Silicate.|
|Beruf||Plant Design,Furnace Drawings, Plant Installation ,Startup & Production.|
|Branche||Projekt / Plant Management|
|im Bereich||Container & Tube Glass , Sodium Silicate Plant design, Construction & Production.|
|in dieser Position seit||8 years.|
|geführte Teamgröße||38 years.|
|Erfahrung im Ausland||8 years.|
|Sprachkenntnisse||English & Hindi.|
|Position||Project Manager/ Plant Manager ( GM)|
|im Bereich||Glass & Sodium Silicate Plant & Furnace Design & Drawings ,Project ,Plant operations.|
|Land / Region||India / Hindu|
|Verfügbarkeit ? (auch im Ausland )||yes|
|Frühester Eintrittstermin||2 months|
- 12 th Standard from UP Boaerd India.
- Diploma in Ceramics Engg ( Honors) from SHSJ Polytechnic Khurja UP. India.
- Degree in Ceramics ( Glass) from Indian Institute of Ceramics Tech Calcutta. India.
SHANTI SWARUP SHARMA
Contact:+91 9512808731, 9925269265, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Skyp:Shantiswarup.sharma
Proven expertise in leading all technical and commercial functions– Project, Production, Operations, Maintenance, Quality Assurance, project, Resource/Material , ISO -9002 and Marketing Management.
Dedicated and innovative Professional offering 38 + years experience in Glass & Sodium Silicate (water glass) Projects, production ,Sales & Resource /Materials etc. in various industries of different capacities of Glass & Sodium Silicate Plant.
VGK & Sons Ltd Uganda: 2016-18
Managing for installation of Water Glass Plant Jan 16, Complete Plant designing, Drawings, procurement, installation, training to employee and production with satisfactory quantity & quality for >1.5 years.
General Glass Equipment Company USA since 2013 to 2015 as International Associate for Glass Factories and new projects for Africa & Asia.
Allied Chemicals Ethiopia : 2013
Automation completed of Sodium Silicate Plant and 50 tpd Glass container project completed.
Athi River Mining Ltd (Sodium Silicate Plant ) Plant Kenya 2010 to 2013
General Manager (Sodium Silicate)
- Responsible for compete operation (including Sales & Resource/Materials) of Sodium Silicate Glass & liquid plant of production capacity of liquid 180 ton per day , operation of 3 Furnaces having capacity 50-60 ton per day.
- New projects , Completed project report for South Africa Water Glass Plant.
EXCEL GLASSES LTD, Kerla(A Glass Container Plant) 2009 TO 2010.
Dy. GENERAL MANAGER (GLASS)
- Overall responsible for managing Operation and maintenance of 220 TPD Furnace, Batch House, Laboratory and arrangement of required Refractory with inspection.
- Played pivotal role in reconstructing from 220 TPD to 250 TPD Furnace.
JANTAGLASS LTD,VADODARA,India as SR. MANAGER (GLASS)SEPT 07 TO Nov 2009.
- Overall responsible for managing 180 TPD Glass Container Plant including Furnace construction ,Operation and maintenance.
M/S PHILIPS INDIA LTD,VADODARA as MANAGER (GLASS) JAN 1998 – AUG 2007
- Accomplished responsibility for Production. Operation, maintenance & Projects for Glass Plant of 125 TPD/8 TPD Furnaces.
- Won QIP Philips competition in at Factory level every year and in 2004 at world level in competition held at Borneo , Malaysia. I was team captain of the Quality improvement Team selected from Vadodara plant Glass Factory.
HINDUSTAN NATIONAL GLASS LTD, As SR. MGR.–CERAMICS( NOV 97 – JAN 1998 )
- Worked as SR Manager at Glass Container Kolkata Plant .
M/S I.G.I. LTD., ABA, NIGERIA as MANAGER – GLASS ( AUG 96 – JUL 1997)
- Donned the responsibility of producing Amber, Green & Flint Container Glass from one
M/S GUJARAT GUARDIAN LTD.,India as EXECITVE ENGR (CERAMICS) 91 –1996.
- Shouldered the responsibility for required Refractory with inspection for 450 tpd furnace & construction.
- Meticulously handled the operation & maintenance of furnace, batch house, Tin bath, L.P.G. system & Nitrogen Plant.
BALLARPUR INDUSTRIES LTD., INDIA GLAS CONTAINER PLANT:
- Worked as Glass Technologist (80 – 91), Contributed significantly in erection & commissioning of 350 TPD and 150 TPD glass furnaces, Required Refractory , Batch house and other jobs related to glass processing.
HIND LAMPS LTD., SHIKOHADBAD, U.P. 78 – 1980.
- Gained invaluable experience of working in Maintenance & Operation of Lamp & Tubes–Glass Industries.
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS :
- Selected & deputed to lead a team to present Quality improvement project at Borneo, Malaysia and won Best Exhibition award in 2004.
- Distinction of reducing Furnace fuel consumption by energy savings projects.
- Credited for implementing ISO in Factories and maintaining its documentations..
- Designed & developed SOP’s & SMP’S and ensured its implementation.
- Inter Mediate UP Board Exam from M.I.College Pahasu,Bulandhahr (UP Board)
- Diploma in Ceramics Engg. with Honors from S.G.S.J.Polytechnic Khurja U.P.
- Degree in Ceramics (Glass) Tech. from Indian Inst. of Ceramics Tech ,Kolkata.
- Strategic Project Management r Lead Auditor ISO 9002 from Buro Veritas Kenya r Safety
Basic, Microsoft Office, Windows 2000, and the Internet.
Date of Birth : 15th Jan 1956 Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian Location Preference : Any where
Marital Status : Married Languages Known : English & Hindi
Spezielle Kenntnisse / Erfahrungen
- Complete Consultancy related to Design and Operations, optimizing Plant efficiency and imparting Training to employees.
- Design & Engineering of new age Furnaces for Glass & Sodium Silicate with applicable drawings & material list with specs.
- Furnace drawings editing (modifications) to meet current requirements with better performance.
- Furnace construction & Plant Automation.
- Plant design & Construction with applicable drawings, Material & all Equipment Specs.
- Supervision of all activities leading to Start up of the Plant until the start of production.