Nutzen Sie unseren Email Service um mit dem Käufer/Verkäufer in Kontakt zu treten. Für individuelle Beratung steht Ihnen unser Profi-Team aus Glas-Ingenieuren mit Erfahrung aus vielen Auslandseinsätzen zur Verfügung. Wir versenden wir für Sie ein entsprechendes Mailing und finden passende Geschäftspartner!
Glass factory seeked to produce special custom made tumblers
|Anzahl||starting with 10,000|
|Kurzbeschreibung||On behalf of a customer in USA, we are looking for a tableware glass factory that is able to produce pressed/blown glass items for a drinking glass series- see attached picture. The drinking glasses are composed of two pieces that are glued together. Moreover, a ring of a different material (stone) is inserted prior to glueing.|
on behalf of a customer in USA, we are looking for a tableware glass factory that is able to produce pressed/blown glass items for a drinking glass series- see attached picture.
The drinking glasses are composed of two pieces that are glued together. Moreover, a ring of a different material (stone) is inserted prior to glueing.
- Tumbler with 390 g total weight
- Longdrink with 432 g total weight
Factory capability requirements and information:
- Pressed / Machine Blown Manufacture of Glass Top and Glass Bottom Components
- Assemble Top, Bottom and Ceramic Ring with a 365nm UV curing lamp and UV advesive
- Pack Finished Products
- MOQ´s - Initial test order 10,000 unit - Mass production orders - 100,000+ units per order
- Customer has COGS target range for components and assembly, therefore your offer shall be for glass items and assembly only.
- GLASS: The tumbler is a premium glass product and the appearance needs to be high quality. The glass needs to be microwave and dishwasher safe.
The glass shall be either borosilicate or soda lime as long as the quality is high and the cost is in budget.
- Also specify cost for packing.
- The customer will provide the rings initially and add in the cost of adhesive to production.
- STONE: The customer will supply this material at the beginning from their supplier in China until it can be sourced close to your factory.
- ADHESIVE: eg Henkel Loc-Tite (GERMANY) 3494UV
- CURING LAMP: It is important that the lamp be powerful enough and also cure at the correct wavelength for the glue being used. Lamp and glues have been used to do curing at a wavelength of 365nm
- The design has an air pocket between the top and bottom to reduce the the bonding area to a raised thin ring of glass around the edge, leaving the center as open space.
- Engineering/assembly drawings for the current design with the pocket (V8) for both the tumbler and whisky glass can be provided (Also available are step file, when needed)
- The customer is open to minor design changes that can improve the mass production process and pass/fail rate of the finished products.
We appreciate if you can share additional or alternate thoughts you might have.
Please let us know if you are interested in submitting a qualified offer. In that case we will share the detailed drawings with you and connect you to the buyer directly.
If you are not the correct addressee, please forward the message asap to a glass maker who may be interested. Your support in this matter is highly appreciated.
Preis & Lieferung
|Lieferung, Transport||FOB Please connect to get the drawings to submit a detailed offer|
The company wants to be anonymous