|Überschrift||Hands-on Engineer with 4 years of experience in Supply Chain, Marketing and Entrepreneurship|
|im Bereich||Supply Chain, Marketing and Entrepreneurship|
|in dieser Position seit||4 years of experience|
|Erfahrung im Ausland||yes|
|Sprachkenntnisse||Native: Hindi, English, Tamil / Basic: Arabic, Chinese, Spanish|
|Position||Responsible Position in Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|im Bereich||Glass industry, manufacturers, processing or supplying company|
|Land / Region||worldwide|
|Verfügbarkeit ? (auch im Ausland )||worldwide|
|Frühester Eintrittstermin||any time|
Assistant Supply Chain Manager
As the spearhead for Supply Chain and NPD projects for both the Oman and KSA factories, I implemented modifications and advancements in the ERP system for purchase, simplifying processes and in turn increasing efficiency and time saving by more than 25%. 10-15% Cost savings were implemented through detailed market analysis and commodity pricing combined with negotiation. Implemented the concept of collaborative supply with European suppliers, resulting in decreased delays and cost savings of 5-10% per shipment.
Responsible for the sales of Cold end machinery for the Middle East and Indian market, I was responsible for the foray into the Indian market, forging new relationships with customers in India and reviving existing ones. Worked with existing customers in the UAE and Oman to have a turnover of around AED 1.5 million. Initiated and completed many problem solving and troubleshooting activities for existing machines in the market.
Junior Purchase Manager
Responsible for the purchase of Indirect Materials, Services and CAPEX (IMSC), I handled and achieved purchase values of AED 26 million with total savings of 15% per annum (AED 300 Million in total) which involved the purchase and design of Machinery, Marketing events and ads, promotional items, recruitment tools and CAPEX related purchases like warehouses and labor camps.
Systems Engineering Intern
Hands-on Engineer with 4 years of experience in Supply Chain, Marketing and Entrepreneurship, is seeking to obtain a position in the supply chain sector, where I can utilize my management skills, exceptional education and supply chain knowledge, to implement my core strengths in alignment with corporate goals to optimize, deliver long term savings, stability and mutual growth.
• Software Skills: ERP Systems, MS Office, SQL, RCommander, Stata.
• Nationality / Work Permits: India, UAE.
• Volunteering experience: K9 Friends animal shelter, Dubai (Vet Runs, Shelter related activities, Fund raisers etc.), Shri Bala Krishna Saarthy foundation for street children, India (Education for slum and street children)
• Publications: Technical Paper and Book on ‘Energy Saving Hybrid Solar Lighting’ (IDOSI and Lambert Academic Publishing), Technical Book on ‘Energy Efficient Digital Serial Interfaces’ (Lambert Academic Publishing), Technical Paper on ‘Implementation and Assessment of Outcome Based Education in Engineering’ (International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics), ‘Neural Network based mathematical model for feed management technique in aquaculture’ (Journal of Advanced research in Dynamical and Control Systems).
• Master’s Thesis : “Evaluation of Demand Forecasting for an FMCG in the Middle East” – Done in conjunction with CocaCola ME.
© 2018 OGIS GmbH, Diese Informationen unterliegen dem Urheberschutz und dürfen nur mit unserer Zustimmung vervielfältigt werden.