|| Cumbria Crystal Ltd.
||The Lakes Glass Centre
Oubas Hill, Ulverston
Telefon: 0044 1229 584400
Telefax: 0044 1229 581132
||Produktion (kaltes Ende)
|Land / Region
|Art des Vertrages
As the company’s Glass Cutter you are responsible for the specialist cutting of crystal using a variety of techniques and tools to produce the highest quality products.
- To manage and operate various diamond and stone wheels to cut the designs.
- Implement various cutting styles in order to create our products.
- Operate and run various machinery and tools to aid the glass cutting process.
- Work with precision, speed and an awareness of best Health & Safety practices.
- Work alongside designers and assist with development, of new designs and techniques.
- Working efficiently and effectively within the production team.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Cutting shops through regular cleaning.
- if necessary assist with process operations including; crack off, grinding, beveling, linishing, edge melting, repairs, hand polishing and drilling.
- Set up lehrs at the beginning of the day for the Glass House if necessary.
- Awareness of quality, workmanship and maintenance issues that affect the production and the procedures involved & reporting production issues to the Operations Manager.
- Continuously work and strive towards maintaining and developing your skills as a Glass Cutter and undertake any training necessary in order for you to fulfil your current role and develop your skills for future progression within the Company.
- As a named key holder you may be required to oversee the security of the factory assuring the building is securely locked.
- Through knowledge of cutting styles using diamond lathes, machinery and tools is essential.
- Reliable trustworthy and a good time keeper.
- Attention to detail, care, patience, and respect for the craftsmanship and time involved in making our products.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize busy work loads.
- Communicate clearly, openly and effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently using your own initiative and within a team.
- Ability to interpret and follow instructions effectively.
- Respect and consideration towards all your colleagues.
To apply or for more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unit 4, Canal Head
Ulverston, Cumbria LA12 7LB